Your value is a gift of your spirituality. Sadly, so much of the value we learn, comes from outside validation and approval based on our achievements.
When you glimpse how truly valuable you are as a divine being, independent of anything you do, you naturally want to honor yourself, living with greater self-honesty, responsibility, integrity, and trustworthiness. It becomes easy to love yourself in all your imperfection.
Truly Valuing Self offers illuminating distinctions, revealing the keys to self-worth, self-esteem, self-love, self-confidence and more. As you build your experience of self-value, you quiet the noise of “never enough.”
The Valued Self finds expression as a synergy of seven unique states of being. It begins with self-awareness, an ever-evolving understanding of the impact you have simply by being, and culminates in self-realization, the ability to lovingly direct your impact in alignment with your intentions.
- 10 recordings (4 hours of listening)
- 8-page workbook
- Reflective homework assignments to deepen what you are discovering
Audio Type: The introduction and meditation are studio recordings. The bulk of the series is an 8-part conversation with Leza and Jeanine over the telephone. At times, audio quality is diminished.
Suggested Pace: One to two recordings per day to complete the program in under a week.
What You Will Learn
- Deepen your innate sense of self-awareness and explore the phenomenon of having impact without action
- Uncover and embrace the elusive energy of worthiness
- Learn to cultivate true self-esteem and avoid the trap of “false esteem”
- Explore the seven actions of loving and how you can bring those to yourself
- Work with a unique and powerful formula for self-confidence
- Discover the power of self-respect, and forging boundaries based on authentic emotion
- Engage with a guided visualization to immerse yourself in the resonance of value